MONSTER MADDNESS

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Monster rod holders are fast becoming the mainstay in the catfishing industry, we now have rod holders now in 30 states with texas being our newest state. i would like to thank everyone for your support and we will continue to work hard in customer satisfaction, our goal has always been to produce, top notch quality products for you (the fisherman) at affordable prices!

we love to hear from customers so if you have any questions about our products, call me (steve douglas) @ 502-510-0275

our rod holders also will work for stripers, walleye, ect. we also have a rod holder line in the 3/8 in. for the small game fish and crappie anglers!

thanks again for your support!

steve douglas

2. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    well as soon as i get some money you will have some in nebraska:wink:

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Will try and buy some in the future when the budget aint real tight..:wink:

4. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    we have just added Oklahoma to our list of states that monsters have been sold in! now in 31 states and growing.

thanks for the support!

5. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    No Thank You Steve for a great product. You have really stepped up to the plate right now and bringing all of us what we want and need. You would not believe all the lookers I had this past weekend on your holders. The main thing out of everyones mouths were "man those things really are beefy" Keep up the hard work and we will keep doing all we can to push these out the door for you. It easy to promote somethings that almost promotes it's self, and these Monster Rod Holders do just that.
    Jeremy

6. Beacher

Beacher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Thanks again Steve for all the hard work you have put in to designing your products from the aqu-lung to the MONSTERS all of us catfiermen really appreciate when we know we get our monies worth!!

7. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    steve with great support comes a great product hence the reason we all support you so well your products are fantastic and imo the best on the market thanks for the great products cant wait till i can order the new triple plays

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You have a great product that almost promotes itself but I will do all that I can to help, Sure get a lot of comments & questions on mine Once people see them , they gotta have some !!!

9. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for everyone's support! monster rod holders is growing to be a national product! again we have added two more states to our list!
    Wyoming and california! for a total of 33 states!

Thank you!

10. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    alright steve. im gonna move to all of the states you dont have holders in yet. ill just be a drifter and stay for a few months so u can get all fifty knocked out. then ill start working on all of the territories

11. Beacher

Beacher New Member

State:
    indiana
    awsome Steve pretty soon you may be known world wide!!!