Monster In Topeka!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Dsage, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I got home from work last night to find we now have MONSTERS in the house, and this whole time I have been telling my 2 year old monsters are not real!

For those that have not seen the rod holders up close please get a chance to do so. I have talked to some people that say they have seen the other peoples 1/2 rod holds and they were nice and strong. They then go one to say why should I go with Monster when the other have been around longer and they work just the same. Well I had a chance to have one of those guys over last night to see the Monsters up close. As soon as he saw them and held one this is what he said "Ok I will shut up and leave now." These rod holders are built like a Brick $#1+ House! These holders are Top Notch there has been nothing that has been over looked and no conors have been cut in making them. If you are in the market for new holders or have been thinking about maybe getting new holders take a look at the Monster Rod Holders you will not be disappointed!

To anyone in the Topeka area that wants to see them first hand please feel free to contact me and to my other Kansas and Missouri Brother and Sisters feel free to do the same, we can work something out so you can see them or I can get you in touch with someone in your area that has them.

2. mdavis

mdavis New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The only problem is that the company (as of now) has forgotten those that fish off of pontoons. I very much wanted to support a BOC advertiser but had to go to a competitor because they have bases that attach to pontoon railings. I rigged my boat with 8 holders but unfortunately not Monsters.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009

3. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    There are several guys that have the Monsters that fish from Toons. Monster has the 1X2X1/2 BASE that will fit the Toon rails. Others do have the clamp on base mounts that fit on the Toons so you do not have to put holes in the rails, if that is the style you wanted to use the Monsters will fit those bases too as long as you have the 1/2 clamp ons.

4. mdavis

mdavis New Member

State:
    Iowa

I really wanted to stay away from drilling into my rails but didn't even think about using competitors clamp bases with the monsters...DOH!!

I want clamp-on rail swivel bases. :)

5. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    It would not take much at all to make the Deluxe 360 Drifter Base clamp on.

6. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I live in the NE corner of Kansas not far from the MO. line and would be more than happy to show off my Monster Rod Holders. Feel free to shoot me a PM and I'm sure we could work some thing out. Maybe even get a little fishing in. ​