Monster duel action installed

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by perrycounty.in, Sep 2, 2009.

1. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I ordered 6 duel action rod holders from Steve on monday and ive done installed them on my boat on wednesday. I was amazed when i opened the box to see how big these holders are they are brutes. Pictures do them no justice. Glad i went with monster. they even match my homemade rod rack.:smile2: Here are a few pics.

Thanks Steve on the fast shippin and great product

Attached Files:

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    NICE looking set up!!

Bill in SC

4. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    Great lookin setup you have there, looks like you're ready for some serious fishing.

I have 3 of them on my boat and I love them.

Jayhawkokie

5. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Looks great man. You will love those holders....now time to put them through the test.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Aaron thanks for sharing the pics and comments. Looks great. Would you care to explain how you rigged the "T" Base. Some dimmensions would be helpful.

7. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It was pretty simple really, being i have a fiberglass boat i really didn't want to drill anything in it. Plus i can remove it in about 30 sec's. I just measured the width of my boat and cut a 2x8 the same width, painted it black, took one of my extra pedestals and bought a seat base for it then screwed it to the 2x8 with 1 1/2 lags in the middle, i came in 12" from each end and put an eye bolt in the bottom of it so i could ratched strap it on each side to my cleats lucky they lined up with my pedestal. Then i just mounted my holders on the 2x8 and left some room in the middle for a cut board for my bait. Until i bought the holders i only had about $12 in it.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  8. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    what he said lol. looks great!

9. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    looks great!!!! i'm going to ditch my drift masters this winter and get some of them:wink:

10. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah man they look great back there. now just wait until u put them to the test and its so easy to get your rod out of the holder. not to mention they just look that dam good. ur gonna love them. i love them so much that i am probably going to have to try out his rod holders that he makes for crappie fishing as well.... :cool2: