monroe fishen?

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by shadgutter, Aug 19, 2008.

1. shadgutter

shadgutter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    goen 2 fish monroe this weekend and thought about driften. campen there all weekend and fishen at night. should i post up in feeder creeks or drift the channels?

2. Hearthstone52

Hearthstone52 New Member

State:
    Moores Hill, IN.
    I do ok drift fishing in the main channel,and creek channels But like to fish up the creek outlets the best on the upper side of the causway. The flats seem to bite real well on bluegills at night. Not sure how the lake is this year. Did real well last year towards the end of Aug first of Sept.
    Jack...

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
  4. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey larry go to catfish videos and log onto (test video) by akwa-lung he shows a neat video on drifting. Your boat is set up perfect for this. The last time I was there I caught a bunch of bluegills In the cove where we always camp. You'll see a big stump stinking out of the water where we beached our boats thats where i was catching them. GO ACROSS THE LAKE WHERE THE SAILBOATS ARE AND YOU WILL SEE A SMALL DISCHARGE i CAUGHT A BUNCH OF SHAD THERE ALSO. gOOD LUCK

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    me and whiteriverbigcats might be there in the tracker Saturday...
    Hey larry, maybe you should seriously consider letting that dude whizz in your live well while your there:confused2:

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hell I will go.. I got an appointment at 9 in the morning though.. Larry there are some big flattys around the main Tournement ramp just south of of Paynetown.. You know where it Idle only.. that little brigde there has alot of big rocks down there that hold alot of baitfish and hold some monters in the little channel that runs through there. as for drifting.. either side of that roadway is very good.. But i would try staying on the Idle only side.. I have produced my biggest on that side.. and have seen even bigger caught from the ramp from guys bank fishing

7. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well... how'd it go Larry? did Cole out fish you again???? lol

8. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Been thinking of starting my own TV Show on Monroe.. " The Squirrel Whispperer "

Not sure of all the lingo yet.. But Im pretty sure i was cursed oout by a squirrel for a full hour there..

This is what im sure to come back to.

Attached Files:

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, yeah I'm purdy sure the 'ol boy wanted to kick your arse... had to be something you said. Good thing thing we was rescued by that DNR lady before it could find that rocket launcher LMAO!

10. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Im ready to do some more trolling.... so when we headed back?

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Soon... these long distance trips pullin' boats in the Excursion are killin' me... had to take my wallet out and stick it in the freezer... it was burnin' my right side @ss cheek off. LOL!
    That Markland dam trip cost me two hundred bucks in just gas alone... not countin' "food" and over priced package of immodium AD's I bought to counter the heavy dose of E. coli I got at the local greasy spoon in Markland.:eek:oooh:

12. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    That sucks... Yeah its a hefty fee to pay to fish the Ohio... But oh so worth it when you land that big HAWG!!!.. <~~~( Winston ) well let me know ahead of time and not 5 min after waking up that your in the driveway we are going fishing..LOL..

13. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Come on now.... spontaneity!:cool2:

14. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    hahahahaha... ok if you say so... I could always curl up in my sweatshirt on the dash of the boat and sleep... lol

15. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah, that kinda sucked a bit:smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Im sure we will be alot better prepared next time

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    So,
    How long have you two been dating?????:smile2::smile2:
    ...W

18. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    OH.... Do I since some jealousy there Winston.. I will come show you how to catch bigger fish too... You just live a little farther away thats all.. You know I couldnt forget you.. You have been Sensa Shane's Greatest student.. You know, now you are ready my son to catch the big one:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :smile2:Well... all he ever talks about is Winston, Winston, Winston... Winston does this, Winston does that...

20. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Am I going to have to set the two of you in seperate coners.. This is out of hand.. LOL hahahahahaha

We all cant be the best.. so you just have to settle for knowing me... lol:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

:worship::worship::worship::worship:>WhiteRiverBigCats