money mayweather

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by willcat, Feb 27, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Money Mayweather to fight the Big Show in wrestling, I just went on hbo boxing and saw that they offered him 20 million dollars to fight the Big Show in an upcoming match!! What are yall's takes on this.. He always says he's all about the money, but he wouldn't go into the UFC, which was probably a good move, not being scripted and all...

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Im 100% sure that I would not pay to watch it if it comes out as a pay per view event.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I think he should stick with boxing.:wink:

4. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I think they "working" the fans! I do not beleive that Vince would come off 20 mil for that match. Since he is getting 20 mill...Whats Paul "Big Show" gonna get 5 grand....Maybe 10 grand.... Remember...Like someone said...Its scripted.....
    ~Teddy

Ringside seats at Wrestle mania are 750.00 Nose Bleed is 150.00! Go figure...

5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I think he should stick to what he knows, and he clearly knows boxing. He also said a rematch with De La Hoya was in the works!! Not surprised after Oscar cried about not winning....He said "When the wwe says they are gonna do something they do it, and they pay up front!!!" Guess the money is in hand already....what a waste of pay per view money if someone pays for this...u bet it will be for that price tag!!! Oh well, I'll wait till the next big fight to pay anything, but it will only be 5 bucks at buffalo wild wings the rest of it is for beer:wink:

6. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Forget the Big Show, put Mayweather in the ring with BJ Penn and see what happens to him!!:embarassed:

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    He'd get mudered in there! Thats why he he shut his mouth when Dana White invited him to fight in the octagon.

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas

your right there, buddy. I dont think he should even take the risk in wrestling either, but money tends to do that with ppl like them, you know they have to afford the "lifestyle"!!!!

9. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Heck give me half of what he's getting and I'll take a beaten from just about anybody:smile2:!

10. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.:wink: