Monday night on the Fox River...1 for 3

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by bonapetit2, Jul 31, 2007.

1. bonapetit2

bonapetit2 New Member

State:
    illinois
    Went out again last night from 8:30-12:30, landed 5 channels all around 3 lbs, had three very nice runs on my flathead poles, set up with nice fat bluegills, only got one in the boat...pics are attached. The other two were lost, one snapped the line on my prop after I couldn't get the net over him, and the other was never hooked fully, when I set the hook it went right back into the bluegills tail :crazy:.
    Took a couple of my nieghbors boys...they had a blast.

Attached Files:

2. vegasryder

vegasryder New Member

State:
    illinois
    Great job Phil!!!!Looks like your on a roll...I got out there with my buddy around 11pm.Didnt do any good but his friend landed a 17lber with cutbait.

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Nice flattie. Atleast you got one in the boat. A decent one at that.:006::0a22:

4. Klag

Klag New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Nice fish! What part of the Fox do you fish?

5. bonapetit2

bonapetit2 New Member

State:
    illinois
    Dave,
    I fish from saint charles dam north, up to ferson creek. Launch out of boy scout island.

Kenny,
    Where did you end up fishing..I didn't notice anyone by the police station on my way back to the ramp. How's that outboard treating you today?? :big_smile:

6. vegasryder

vegasryder New Member

State:
    illinois
  7. Polish Moose

Polish Moose New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I hate it when you double hook the bait on the hookset! It does happen though. Nice job on the fish, I planning on going out and hopefully getting into some on Thursday night.