Monday Night Football

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I am watching the Green bay Vs Minn game and I was wondering how many times can Tony Kornhiser(sp?) talk about the comparison between Brett Farve and Aaron Rogers? Holy Crap, everytime he throws the ball he compares him to Farve. He adds nothing to the breaking down the game. I wish they would get him out of there.:angry:

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    My eye's absorb more than the peanut gallery that they hire. I could do without all the chatter. I usually have the stereo on.

3. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    tony kornheiser is the most annoying color man in the MNF booth of all time, well maybe second Dennis Miller wasnt very much better!

4. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Ok I just got home from helping out a fellow BOC member. His basement flooded out. We got a crap load of rain this morning in a short period of time. Haven't turned on the t.v. yet. Who won the first game? I am getting ready to turn on and watch the last part of the broncos/raiders game.

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    With that Tony guy everything has to be an argument, he wants to turn MNF in to his own show PTI where he and another guy just argue different topics. I don't watch his show and I cannot stand him in the booth of MNF.

I am glad to see I am not the only one.:smile2:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I also got tired of the Favre/Rogers comparisons all dag on night. Unfortunatly no matter how good Aaron does he will never compare to the legend he replaced. If he starts to lose then all he will hear about if Favre also. He is in a no win situation I think.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I agree. Nothing less than perfection from Rogers and he is going to be the no good so and so forever

8. Flatheadzz

Flatheadzz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Whos going to win this Monday Eagles and cowgirls:smile2:?
    I pick Eagles:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Whos going to win Jets or patriots?
    I pick Jets:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I don't know.... The cowboys looked tough. But I guess they always do till the playoffs:smile2::smile2::wink: