Monday Fishing....

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Brad30110, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Today I fished the area above Lock C on the Cumberland River. The fish are in the post spawn, and are getting harder to catch fish over 15 pounds. I was almost to my fav fishing hole when I noticed the my fish finder had alot of fish suspended in 25 feet of water. I stoped and threw out a couple lines and they ended up being stripers. I was able to get my limit on them pretty quick with a few channels caught in the mix. I fished 4 spots that I normal get pretty good results out of and they were all smaller fish. Seems all the mature cats are taking a break right now. Until next weekend, good luck guys. If any of yall want to go out on the Cumberland let me know.

Oh... I forgot... I was in Cumberland City last saturday and had a doe run out in front of me... luckly I was only going 30 and got alittle speed off before she hit... Not to much damage though, the chevy was still able to get the boat to the water and back!

2. jms11208

jms11208 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'd certainly like to tag along on a trip sometime, or I could follow along in my boat. I've spent most of my time bass fishing up until now, just started trying to catch a few cats. Went Saturday evening and came back with none, so I've got some learning to do.

3. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Tagging along in your boat sounds good... It took me a few trips to get things down and areas that your confident in. I will more than likley go out next saturday morning.

4. jms11208

jms11208 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    What landing are you planning on leaving from?

I cant reply to your pm until I get 10 posts.