Monday Eve on the Mud & Gyandotte Rivers

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA RIVER TALK' started by DANZIG, May 15, 2006.

1. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Are ya'll getting bored with these yet?

Stopped off to the mouth of the Mud R., where it hits the Gyandotte R. at Barboursville, after work today.. till dark...sat through two rain showers and boy, it was about chilly..
    Yet another Catfishless outting... I think maybe the water is still too cold this far up from the Ohio R.
    But still, we got a couple small Stripers, a little Sauger, a Crappie, a half way decent Drum (perch), and two of the smallest Drum I have ever seen. I mean small...Good bait for maybe a 2lb Flathead.. Seven all told..
    Oh well, didn't get skunked... and way more fun than watching TV.

2. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    danzig shoot man i work in west huntington at walker machinery live in bville. man we have to get together sometime to fish... going this evening to the winfield locks to do some baitcatching for this weekends tourney.Shad and skip jack, then tomorrow bville lake for bluegills. Got a nice aerator hookup to keep them alive

3. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Walker? We may have met. I get down there every little bit for World Wide. I am the guy with the ponytail.

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Bet you know HL...

5. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    BTW...
    "Shad and skip jack, then tomorrow bville lake for bluegills. Got a nice aerator hookup to keep them alive.."
    OOooo!!! You are my new best friend!!!!! LOL!!

6. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    pick up for world wide. Denver usually does it here.. hmmm cant think off hand if i know you or not....