mon river cat contest "free"

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by FLATHEAD LBER, Jul 2, 2008.

1. FLATHEAD LBER

FLATHEAD LBER New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh PA
    any of you guys that got boats wanna meet up and have a little cat contest? maybe meet up down elizabeth launch on a saturday afternoon maybe have a little cookout and then start the contest around 7 and maybe draw cards for starting positions.and you can have as many guys in your boat as you feel comfortable with,and then the biggest cat of the night wins.you could call in your catch to my phone with what team your on but you gotta have picture proof with a close up of the fish on the scale.just seein if anyone is interested or has any other ideas or comments.i would think we would have to keep the number of boats limited to a certain number in fear of people sitting on each others laps on the water!!! lol let me know what you guys think.

2. FLATHEAD LBER

FLATHEAD LBER New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh PA
    bank fisherman are also welcome the onlything is you would have to meet up at the launch to sign up and yes everyone that enters does have to be a BOC member.

3. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    im game for that ... Once the spawn is over Lol boat or not still sounds fun.

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It sounds good having a little get together but I`m off Sundays and Mondays so I`m going to have to miss it.

5. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I would be in, would just need directions to the launch. oh and plenty of time before because I sure would like to fish it at least once before. Im sure you regulars would win :roll_eyes:

6. WhiskerWacker

WhiskerWacker Active Member

State:
    Pa
    I'm in too, although maybe should wait a week or two just to make sure everyone is prepared. Plus the fish hopefully will be done spawning and start moving again, maybe somebody can caught some cats. I know I have'nt caught a fish over 20#s in weeks,LOL Sounds like a good time.

7. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    don't have a boat but it sounds like a good time. are their going to be boundaries as to where you can fish or is the whole river fair game?