Mom need's a fish buddy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by CATFISHPAT, Jul 28, 2006.

1. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey yall,This is a hard one for me.I lost my Dad 2 years ago to cancer and now my 70yr old mom lives with me and my wife.It is nice having mom around but she needs someone her own age to go fart around with.I know this aint no dating site but Mom needs a Buddy.My Dad and Mom has been Catfishing forever but now Mom only go's every now and then with me.So if you know an old Guy that need's a Buddy let me know,Thank's Patrick..............

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Patrick you are a good son for taking your mom fishing. I am sure there are pleanty of fellers out there that would love to wet a line with her. Just keep taking her, she will run into someone soon.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Patrick

Where are you in Oklahoma. I might know of a couple of old LADIES that she could hook up with as fishin buddies.

4. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Patrick,

I understand completely. My 58 year old mom moved in with us about 3 months ago after a triple bypass. We all socialize well, but she needs someone her own age to, as you say, fart around with. I know she is making new friends at church if that's your cup of tea (no pun intended Tea). Good luck.

5. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    We are in Okemah Ok

6. GS-Rock

GS-Rock New Member

State:
    FORT SILL, OK
    I know of a ton of guys here in the lawton area the only problem is most of them are disable and live in the VA center, but if you can stand the drive, the VA center has a big lake just outside the back of the building, the reason i found out was i was out fishing on that lake and a guy (i think was a records clark or maintance guy) told me i can only fish here with one of the residences of the VA center, so i did, this old guy was in WW2 and man did he have a lot of talk about, I think i should go in there and interview some of the guys and write a book huh? but if you want to can hook you up with a phone number of the place so you can possably meet one of them just PM me if you want more info.