molds

Discussion in 'Sinker Making Institute' started by prostreetS10, Dec 3, 2007.

1. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Just wondering if anyone can help me with the best place to get a no roll mold.

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    As far as I'm concerned the Do-It Molds are the best molds made. You can get them at BP,Cabela's. I'm sure there are other places too. I'm not too sure,but I believe Catfish Connection may carry them too. Hope this helps.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just checked and Catfish Connection does carry the Do-It Molds!

4. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I totally agree with Glenn, go with Do-It molds

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    YUP- HAVE A COUPLE AND THEY WORK WELL

6. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Chad,you mean you and I finally agree on something.LOL I knew something good was going to happen to me today! Hope you have a good one too!

7. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I better take that back. I must have been off my meds yesterday (don't actually take any) cause I agreed with you and PHIL yesterday.

Time for a check up.:smile2:

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I think the price of molds is pretty reasonable. But those added on shipping charges are killers. They are charging the flat rate fee for any poundage when it costs a lot less to ship one mold. It is getting to be where I dislike businesses. You may shop Bass Pro, Academy's or similar store and ask their customer service to order you the Do-It mold. Maybe they won't kill you with the shipping charges.

9. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks for the help. hopefully i can find me one last time i checked bass pro they were out of the no roll

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Do- It Molds will send you a total product catalog if you contact them. Another great company that carrys a complete line of such hings including making soft plastics etc. is Barlow's... i think it is www.barlows.com..check them out as well...goodluck, rollo

11. PaJay-p

PaJay-p Guest

Jason is right about Do-it molds,definitely the best. They will send you a catalog and they have an on line store.Actually Barlow's tackle sells do-it molds cheaper than do-it does.:confused2: I have about 20 do-it molds and wouldn't use anything else.

12. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I just got my sinker molds in. One no roll and one split shot. Plus the 10lb bottom pouring pot. I ordered from barlows. No hang ups, ordered monday recieved thursday. Can't get any better than that.

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    www.do-itfishing.com

thay will send you a free catalog i got one right hear but when basspro has the moleds thay are a little cheaper thrue theam for some resene
    but if you want it now thay gotem the mold is $40.50

14. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Just type in do it molds on your search engine and you will find a lot of sites that carry them. Search through them for the best prices and there ya go.

15. neoncat

neoncat New Member

State:
    illinois
    got one from barrlows last fall right around thirty dollars

16. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have bought molds from Bartlows they are around thirty bucks. But i went to a second hand shop got a 12 in pot by6in deep for 20 bucks it will hokld a lot of hot lead. Thanks Sam Davis

17. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    I shopped around for over a year to find the best prices...Barlows is the absoulute best price...30.74 for molds and 6.95 shipping!!cant beat them if bass pro or cabelas dont carry your mold and is driving distnace...Molds at cabelas store is 34.99...but they didnt carry no-roll in 09 nor did bps..

18. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I have ordered a lot of stuff from Barlows and would rate them top of the line on customer service as well . I have had them call me when out of stock something that I have ordered and ask if I wanted to substitute another item or back order. To me that is going the extra mile to take care of there business

19. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    shark river is the cheapest on do it molds i have found

20. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!$25.99 For molds!!!!!!!How much is shipping?...That is dirt cheap!!!!!