Mojo Back

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by South Grand Laker, Feb 21, 2009.

1. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Went out today took (shadmaster101) with me today, it's good to have a guy who can easily throw a 10ft net. We started out on the water around 10am and fished from probably 1 when we got blew out from strong 25mph gusts, manage to fish with the wind though for most of the day. First hit of the day was a reel screamer, stipped out alot of line, and i could never get the big boy turned to set the hook in his mouth. There on after we landed 5 or 6 fish better then 20lb mark. One 43lber, my best so far of this year. Josh got ahold of atlest a 30lber, a 25lber, and we had 2 identicial 20's i think, 15lb and 12lb, we released all those. As we caught 8 to take home under 10lbs with 2 channels in there. Good job (shadmaster

Attached Files:

2. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    here's the rest of the pics, couldn't get them all, sorry josh i'l try to find the better pics

Attached Files:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Is that grand? Water looks pretty murky in that first pic. Anyway congrats, nice catch

4. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    Terrific day on the water!

5. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Nice catch! Glad to hear it.