Mobile/Tensaw River Delta In Alabama

Discussion in 'ALABAMA RIVER TALK' started by TensawRiver, Jun 2, 2009.

1. TensawRiver

TensawRiver New Member

State:
    South Alabama
    Hey folks, been around a little while hanging out just reading and learning so I decided to start making a few post. Was hoping to find a few that fish down around here in my area. Maybe get a few tips and meet some new friends.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Wade welcome to the BOC from N.C. hope u have some luck finding you some fishing buds down your way

3. TensawRiver

TensawRiver New Member

State:
    South Alabama
    Thanks for the welcome dumptruck...

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Welcome Wade, I am a bit farther north, near montgomery, but there are several from down your way on here, they will probably be answerin when the see your post.... Good fishin! :big_smile:

5. TensawRiver

TensawRiver New Member

State:
    South Alabama
    Thanks Mike81, sorry it took me so long to get back over here to say thanks but I've been reading all the other threads as not much going on over here in the Alabama threads. well at least for the south anyways and again thanks.

6. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    hey wade welcome to the BOC best catfishing site on the web. i live just below montgomery, but i know there are some members down your way. might even get them mississippi brother adn sisters to join ya.

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Tensaw,
    I fish the Mobile and tensaw,Alabama Rivers 3 to 5 days a week and have cought my shear of the big ones , give me pm and will talk about it

8. chad69dart

chad69dart New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hey Brother

I fish the All the way from the Causeway to Dixie landing on the Alabama and anywhere in between. Also hit the Tombigbee as well.

Just drop me a line anytime your ready. Always looking for a fishing partner. Landing a big fish aint no fun by yourself :confused2:.

take care

Chad

9. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    chad,
    I am always looking for some to fish with. I live up in mount vernon, in fact I will be going to night,
    give me a pm and i will give you my cell #

10. chad69dart

chad69dart New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hey Catman

PM is on its way.

Chad