Mo Youth hunt 10 point

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Welder, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nefew hunting with me got a 10 point 130 class whitetail. This sat morn @ 8:45 am. It is this boys first deer. Needless to say he is estatic. Was usen hot doe pee on a scent wick 5 ft off the ground. The Deer made a beeline from 200 yards away out of the corn downwind thru thick brush and chest high weeds right to it. Shot was taken with a 243 @ 20 yards from the deer stand!!!!

2. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    That's great!!! Congrats to the young gentleman on a good hunt,and a good first deer.

3. Brian D

Brian D New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That is awesome!!! Kudos to you for getting OUR youth in hunting.And huge congrats to the young hunter.I took my nephew saturday,and he got his first deer,A spike,with a muzzelloader.He never fired one till that day.

4. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Always nice to hear about that first time success. Could be the start of a lifetime of adventure.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats Troy. helped my neighbor take his son and daughter yesterday. The boy got a nice 8pt. and Brittney got a 4 pt. Both were beside themselves to say the least.

6. KATTERMAN

KATTERMAN New Member

State:
    OKLA
    congrats to the the boy sounds like a heck of a buck and thank you for taking him and sharing the story with us,my i ask what kind doe pee was it

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Reps to all of you that support our youth! I can't get my stepson to go out with me. If he does he won't listen and wants to play and run thru the woods!

You tell them kids Congratulations for me and to keep up the good work.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009