mo river gathering @ columbia

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by jlcperformance, Aug 26, 2009.

1. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    there r a few of us guys trying to put a little gathering together on the mo river @ catfish katy's in columbia, mo on the weekend of september 18th. i havent really figured out who is planning everything yet but just letting u guys know we are putting something in the works if anyone is interested. i know michael is talking like he is gonna come.....it would be nice to meet some of u guys from the east. by the way catfish katy's is right off of I-70 about 5 miles past columbia, so it is not to hard to find.

2. jlcperformance

State:
    moberly, missouri
    got the group campsite reserved only $5 a night per person,plus $5 to use the boat ramp per day. should be a really good time on a beautiful stretch of the missouri river. hope some of you can join us.
    jeff

3. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    I’m going to try to make it on the 18th but will definitely be there the morning of the 19th… Mizzou is having a home game that night of the 19th:big_smile:… need to get a tiger tail and put it on the back of the boat going down the river :smile2:… I would love to see this as a regular fall gathering, just need folks that want to get out then to make it happen.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'd sure love to join you guys Jeff, but I have a prior committment I have to attend to. I'll be fishing the Cabelas King Kat event in Pine Bluff, Arkansas that weekend. Best wishes in drumming up folks for the gathering. These things are a really good time.

5. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Mike
    I have a sticker that would look much better on your boat than some ole Tigers Tail....OU :wink: :wink: :wink::big_smile:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    What? You tryin to get his butt kicked at the game?:wink:

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Scott, allow me to take this opportunity to remind you where you are. May I point out that OU territory is several hundred miles to the west of where you are at this time. May I suggest as long as you are where you are you might take a liking to Tiger Tails. :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    If that is too much for you Scott,,,,,,,,,,I started to steer you in Illini irection, but I don't know their mascot.:wink:

9. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Chief Poop in the Pants or something like that.

10. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    They have Tiger Tails In Illinois...:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
    I guess we will just have to wait and see..:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Damn I might get me a whole bunch of signature....here kitty..kitty...:cool2: :cool2:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  11. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yeah, that's right.
    Soo, go ahead and put one on your vehicle and drive around Illinois and watch all the happy smiles you'll get.:wink:

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Poor Scott, we knew him for too short a time.:sad2::wink:

13. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Oh Kutter we will leave Illinois for you Mizzou guys we like a little competion...:crazy: :crazy:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sorry Jeff for hijacking your thread, I'll stop now.

15. jlcperformance

State:
    moberly, missouri
    alright i know everybody hasnt got something planned for the weekend of the 18th.......who's comin to join us for a damn good time.....fishing.....eating..........bs'ing!!!!!

16. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    My son is coming home on leave starting the 15th. He and his fiance will be staying with me for at least the first couple of day. What I do depends on what they do. So you may or may not see me.

17. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    jeff partner you gonna def see me there!! im a fishn, beer drnkn S.O.B.! hope theres more tha you and i i know ss minner (shawn) is comn with me. thats my 30th b day the 18th is!!!!!:eek:oooh:

18. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i would like to come but i have tickets to toby and trace on the 18th

19. jlcperformance

State:
    moberly, missouri
    2 more days and its time to get on the river....anybody that wants to go drop me a pm and i will make room for you at the campsite. weather is supposed to be beautiful so come on ahead and make a roadtrip to central missouri.:wink: