mo river between miami and jeff city

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by jlcperformance, Oct 7, 2008.

1. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    anybody havin much luck on the might mo between miami and jeff city. just curious thinking bout heading that way quite a bit over the next month. things r starting to slow down at the lakes around here. any info would be appreciated, considering i dont have a lot of experience fishing the rivers.

2. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Jeff we have only had luck around the perche creek area. Of course with all the water we haven't fished as much this year as we had last year.

3. jlcperformance

State:
    moberly, missouri
    i havent been out on the missouri but twice this year and the rain has really just screwed things up for me. plus my boat hasnt been real reliable for me so the river hasnt been much of a good place 4 me to fish this year.

4. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    if you put in at perche creek south of columbia you won't have to go very far to find the fish if you're concerned about your boat. the river is up 2.5 ft from last week but will soon go down again.

5. jody25

jody25 New Member

State:
    missouri
    we have had a lot of luck at the mouth of perchy creek in the in the big mo. if u make it there let me know how it was:eek:oooh:

6. jlcperformance

State:
    moberly, missouri
    thanks for the info i will head that way here pretty soon and ill let u know how i did. can u give me the directions to that ramp coming from 63?