MO 2009 Video

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, May 24, 2009.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    [youtubevid]u5ZCNWhwiAE[/youtubevid]

I had this safely tucked away in another thread, and was asked by a couple of folks to go on and post it for everyone to see. I think it's at least presentable now....

It's not by any means the "perfect" video, but I thought some of you may enjoy to see a few folks who most of us that frequent the general thread are acquainted with.

This was made with pictures taken by myself, and several others at the recent Missouri Gathering at Truman Lake in Warsaw.

It was made with Microsofts Photostory Software.

Enjoy.

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    That was great Cher! Enjoyed it.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

OUTSTANDING is the only word for THAT! If that video doesn't make folks want to attend a BOC gathering, I don't know what will. :cool2:

What a treat, thank you so much for posting it in general conversation, Cher!

I love the way you put it together, and of course the music choices are perfect :wink:.

OUTSTANDING.

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Great job on the video,Cher. Thanks,for sharing with us that weren't able to make it this year.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Awesome job Cher. Enjoyed the video.; Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good time by all.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great job,Cher. One of these days ,I'll be there.

7. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Great job, Cher. Wish I could have been there.

8. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Cher that was great ; THANK YOU for putting it together an sharing it with ALL the BOC members that was :cool2:

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thank you Cher,,, it looks good.....I think I recognize some of those folks,,,,,

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Great Job Cher.Really enjoyed it.You have done a super job.Sure hope John Walsh[ A.M.W.] don't see these pictures:smile2:
    Again super job.

11. flysure1

flysure1 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That was very good, looks like a great time!

12. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nothing like good people having BIG fun.

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    great job Cher i will never forget this gatherring it was my first but GOD willing wont be my last i considerd all that was thear friends and family befor i even met you guys buy the gatherring put my love for you all on a even more personel leavel thank you all for being my friend and brothers and sisters you guys are just the best

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    :confused2: Crap dice Dallas, zero reps for ya brother, say i like ya too much or sumpthin.
    I try to hide my emotions most times but watching this vid and looking at pics makes me get all balled up inside. Talking everyday for months and finally meeting everyone is like a family reunion ya wanted to attend. Not the kind where ya was expected to make a showin. I can't express the way i feel for the friends i've made. thanks everyone for allowing me to squander my time away yackin with ya'll. It's worth every second or minute,1,000 times over.:wink:

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dang I am gettin soft...this realey broutght it on folks we gotta do er again and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we rocked the whole ridge(LOL) I know I cannot thank everyone enough ...Spoon -Judith we aint never fergettin yer hospitality ...Dallis I still aint hung it I cant make up my mind but that bad boy is way cool and vey special to me ...Jim yer my buddy and love ya man ..you and yer better half Mariland be some the best...JD we gotta slow down and have a beer ...that joker ya brought with ya be allright too (LOL)...Cher I am shy and quiet (LOL) love ya girl and big C to ..MJ and me gonna make a catter out ya yet buddy(LOL) Steve your one good man you put alot into this and I hope yer as proud to be a part of it as me ...Robert just shut up and go catch some fish (LOL) WOOOOOOO!(LOL) Skip I dont know what the hell to say to you and Rude ya have a good one .....Rusty leave her at home she catches the bigguns I aint never gonna win with her round(LOL) Clod just kidding I hope to see ya again soon and maybe I will get lucky(LOL)Kevin dude yer a monster man you is a biggun (LOL) great gettin to meet ya.......Hat ya have skills buddy....MJ -MRR we be clownin again I am gettin some chairs ready we gotta hang .....now everyone else I am getting tired of typin my belley is full and the Kittey's callin I gotsta go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!....Earl doest do the net but he wants to come back to I pose Steve will know where to find us(LOL) oh yea by da puddle ...& we best CHAKA-Ching that too (LOL)...this is awsome way awsome Cher! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    B.O.C. LOUD AND PROUD!:cool2:

16. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    B.O.C. LOUD AND PROUD
    you got that right Kenny bro we love ya

17. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I'm a bit slow on my thank you's but thanks ya'll. Just a good memory for many of us :)

18. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    BRAVO CHER BRAVO!!:big_smile::cool2:

19. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    GREAT vid, Cher. Reps out to ya!

Bill in SC

20. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks I really did enjoy working with that one!