MNF bears at VIKES U'pick em

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Bill D Curtis, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    You all know me I bleed purple so Igotta go Vikes 24 BEARS 7:smile2:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I would have to put my money on the Vikings! :wink:

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Bears have nothing to play for, and Orton is leading the Bears at QB.LOL! There is no way in hades the Vikes will lose this game! Peterson will be back, I'm pretty sure, so I'll say 28-13 Vikes. I feel confident with that score.:cool2:

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Actually the Bears have to play for pride, they are a wounded animal right now and that makes them dangerous, they are out of the playoffs but they would love to put a division rival out of the race. If it was a non-division game it would be diferent, but it is not and that always makes for an interesting game no matter the record. Division games are always hard played games.
    I say the Bear win by 24 points, :wink:.

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    What???? I guess stranger things have happened, but I have to go with the Vikings on this one. If it makes you feel any better Luey, I'll be rooting for your bears.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    actually, Luey, a wounded teddy bear isn't all that dangerous:wink:

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Teddy Bear?!:roll_eyes:

That was cute Phil.
    The first game was terrible for the Bears because AP run for over 300 yards, I don't think the Bears will let them do that a second time, they will try like hell not to let them. If they can sut down or just slow the ground game down they have a shot because the QB/passing offence is not that good.
    In reality, I just don't want them to get beat up bad, keep the score and game competitive and have a chance to come back to Chicago with a W. LOL.

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    According to yesterday's star tribune, AP will still be wearing a knew brace against the bears. It's no wonder the guy struggled last week, considering how much his game revovles around fakes and side jukes. If all goes well, AP will have his brace off for next week.
    Vikes by 10

9. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    It is hard not to pick the Vikes, especially being a homer. If we are serious about making the playoffs, tonight's game is a must-win!

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i'm going with the vikes, but there are a couple of things that should make this game interesting.
    1. the bears are going load the line against the run....they no way want to be embarrassed by AD again.
    2. AD had his worst ever game last week. he will be working especially hard this week to erase that memory.

a classic case of knowing what the other team is going to do. no need for film ala bellichick:wink:, there are no secrets here.

it comes down to execution...that's all there is to it: can AD get his yards? can the bears stop AD?

hope it is an entertaining game.

11. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    bears by 7, AD will not get 100yds, and I would take Orton over Eli manning ANYDAY!!!!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I say 24-10 Vikes will take it. Chicago is in a bad slump and I don't see them containing AP or CT. Should be good for Vikes fans!:big_smile: