Missus found the perfect bait

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, May 8, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Had to be out of town yesterday, so my wife hitched up my old pickup and went fishin'. Gone less than hour and a half. Did not even have to sit in front of the mirror for an hour putting her face on. She actually enjoyed the trip, no mosquitoes, no husband along to criticize her and got to take her dogs. I keep a 50 gallon barrel full of water on my truck for impromptu fishing expeditions and she called me about 3 o'clock to tell me that old barrel was swimming with fish. She caught 25 nice channels, 50 hybrid bluegills and 25 good largemouth. "My God honey you must have found the perfect bait" I said to her. "Yep" she said. "I didn't even hitch up the $40,000 boat, left the $500.00 worth of gear in the garage, didn't stop at the store to buy beer, and found a good place to park." " I don't even think I missed you" she said. That's a statement from a woman no man likes to hear. She said, "I was thinking on the way home" (another statement from a woman a man doesn't like to hear) "we could market my bait" All those good fish and all I used to catch them was use $$MONEY$$. You see she had gone to the local farm store to pick up our spring fish order to stock one of our ponds. Truck from a hatchery in Missouri was making it's scheduled delivery and the fishing was easy. So when your favorite bait isn't working reach in your pocket and put a $100.00 bill on that circle hook and watch the results. The Missuses perfect bait for all occasions.
    Postbeetle

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thats just to Funny! :boss: ​

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ma already performs a weekly cashectomy on me without adding the fish... Thanks...:big_smile:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path! (Morpheous)

4. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    You could have sold me anything with that story.

5. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    John, you just ain't right son! LOL