Missouri vs. Kansas

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by river_runner_85, Nov 24, 2008.

1. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    I know it isn't anything like last years game. Missouri has been knocked around a bit and Kansas has had some bad losses this season. What does everyone think about the game at Arrowhead this year. I bet this game will bring in more than our professional team does. And that is pretty sad.

Missouri 54
    Kansas 35

2. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I figure it'll be about like you said. Mizzou will probably win, and win by a significant margin. KU just isn't the team it was last year... that's what happens when you play a real schedule. Mizzou isn't as hot as it was last year, either, although they are good enough to win the North.

I don't think Mizzou will wind up as conference champs, though.

3. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri

Yeah thats what I hate. In my heart I would hope that they could pull it off but I know who they play against whether it be OU, Tech, or Texas is a much stronger team then Mizzou. But miracles can happen.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Amazing game!!!! WOW Best game of the year, back and forth in the snow. don't get any better

5. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    And the right team won :wink:

6. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    You gotta admire Reesing...(hope I spelled that correct) Im a LSU Tiger fan first, but I love college ball and watch as many games as I can from all the conferences. The same way he won that game, he went down in the S.Fla game..........inches away from a TD but S.Fla picked him off. Very gutsy kid and I hope his height dont keep him from playing on Sundays. No quit in him.

7. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    One more thing. Didnt want to just brag on Reesing.

Daniel, Harrel,Bradford, Mccoy, and Robinson are all great...............Being an LSU-SEC lover I gotta say...................2008 Big 12 = QB Heaven!!!!!