Missouri River

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, Jun 1, 2007.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    is anyone doing any good on the missouri river?
    If so what are they hitting? They want touch my shad:crazy:

2. cpalombo

cpalombo New Member

State:
    Nashville TN
    I am going to stay off the MO for a bit longer. It is still high as of a few days back.
    CP

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I fished the MO. yesterday Willie. I didnt get a bite I could pull on. I thought it was falling. According to the nws prediction it was supposed to be. But I kept noticing the straw on my lines when I pulled them in. It was also very dirty. Guess I should have known it was raising. I went back down to the Mississippi and finally caught a 40 lber. I hope I can do a lot better in the Alton tournament tomorrow night.

4. OlDrum

OlDrum New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What about the Alton Tournament? Is there any information on it anywhere? I am not going to be in the Alton area tomorrow night but I am curious about the tournament.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    We will start a 3 pm and fish till midnight. entry is 80 dollars. You must be at the Alton ramp by 2:30 for a meeting. At 3 you can take off from there either by water or trailer to the ramp of your choice. You must be in weigh in line by 1:00 am.

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good luck at Alton guys, catch a bunch, just not toooooooooo big, Bob

7. backedde

backedde New Member

State:
    missouri
    caught a few on perch and a few on catopa worms. nothing real big though, and they were close to the banks.