Missouri River rising - look out below

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by camochris2, Oct 5, 2007.

1. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    im north of you guys on the missouri river and i has came up about 5 foot just giving you guys a heads up

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I was just looking at the KC gauge, and it's showing a 4-5 ft rise over the next few days. Hope there's not another forest coming down this way!

3. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    i was just down bye the river and seen lots of trees and trash floting

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    How can you guys have any trash left to send down??? I'd've thought after the last few big rises all the wood from S.D. to St. Louis would be on it's way to New Orleans:smile2: Thanks for the head's up!

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    You know I have often wondered the same thing. Just where in the heck does all this stuff come from. Stuff goes down river, think that it would clean up the river banks enough to be kind of clear by now. Oh the stuff floats to the side and stays until the next big rize you say......

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Thanks for the heads up. I cant fish till at least next Friday but I can pass the word to those fortunate enough to have time off this weekend. Although it prolly wont get here till tuesday or Wednesday.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hmmmm, interesting. Did yall say a slow RISE in the river is in store for us? :wink: Well, well, well, reckon ol Cuz will be on the river tomorrow at the crack of dawn. :wink: I'll report back with the days activities.