Missouri River near Osage confluence

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Seth, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Does anybody on the boards here fish this area? I know that this is the area that Virgil Agee has hauled in four blues over 100 pounds throughout his catfishing career, but I never hear much about it anymore. This is the area I plan to start fishing as soon as I get my rod holders in and mounted on my boat. :big_smile:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I fished up there a little Seth. Just below the Osage on the right bank there is a series of dikes. I caught a few fishing those dikes in various places. Nothin really big but I think the teens was my biggest up there

3. AfterTheBiguns

AfterTheBiguns New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ive put in at Bonnotts Mill on the Osage several times and fished the Missouri. Several years ago some of us from the Conservation Cafe got togather and fished it one night. I pulled in a 15lb flat in that night and if I remember right one of the boys pulled in a 30+ pounder off a sandbar up the Mo alittle bit. By the way where are you from Seth? We seem to be hitting some of the same waters.

4. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I live in Bland, MO. It's on the central western part of Gasconade County. Where are you located at?

5. AfterTheBiguns

AfterTheBiguns New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I live in Richland. Its between LOZ and Ft Wood.

6. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    If you need a fishing bubby I'm more than willing to drive down from K.C.