Missouri River gathering Sept 26th and 27th

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by jrgriffhusker, Jul 31, 2009.

1. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Well here's the date for the Mo river gathering. Let us know if you can make it or not. As for boats I have no idea who's bringing theirs and who's fishing from the bank. People with boats only want so many people with them because the Mo can be dangerous if it's anything like other major rivers. So everyone give out a aye or nay on if you can make it or not.

2. Huskercat

Huskercat New Member

State:
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    It's kinda down the road a little bit, but I will sure try and be there! If someone lets me tag along in their boat, that's great. I can pay for gas/bait/whatever. If not, that's cool too. I can always find a bank spot too. As long as I've got a chair, a cooler, and my rods, I'm a happy guy! Just curious - where would the meet up/starting point be? Is there a place to camp? Is there fairly easy access to bank fishing near there for those without a boat? Sounds like a great time and I hope we can all make it!

3. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I think it'll be in Ne City because we have some locals down there that should show up. And they may have open spots on their boats. Not to sure yet on the boating situation.

4. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    it would be in nebraska city at the ramp there is places to camp and fish there are showers and bathrooms there and as far as boats i have one and could probly take 2 people with me and that date should be good for me i will try to come and want to :big_smile:

5. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    I like the marina... hope the water levels good then :big_smile:... maybe ill get Iburg to go thatd be another boat...

6. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    did joe get his boat going???? i can take some one with me me and 1 person i think 3 would be a crowd but might beable to make room.... or we can take turns or somthing

7. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    not as of yet he hasnt... things come up and others dont work out... dk when his boats gonna go go again...

8. bone cracker

bone cracker New Member

State:
    iowa
    it's before the start of bow season so i'm most likely in. still a ways out but i don't see why not.

9. cmblizz96

cmblizz96 Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Should be able to make it with any luck my boat motor will be fixed which I have been waiting for all season. It would be nice to meet some of you.

10. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    With that boat of yours you should beable to get at least a dozen or more people in it

11. bone cracker

bone cracker New Member

State:
    iowa
    she'll hold a few but it gets crowded with all the gear. i don't like to have more than 3 in the boat. i'd be happy to take a couple of guys out. maybe they can teach me a thing or two. heading out tonight up here for awhile. big rain this a.m. might be good around feeder creeks. hope to see you tomorrow night but i'm still looking for a partner. call me if you run into someone

12. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Sounds like a good date. I'll be checking my schedule and see if I can make it.

13. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    A couple of us Kansas guys are thinking about coming. Is the date and location set?

14. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
  15. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    well i guess not maybe next time missin' out on the good flathead bite

16. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    ??? not happening?? well hopefully someone will show up. id hate to be bankin it all by my self. idk Iburg got his lower end redone guess he may be there that weekend...idk tho hes been chasin the 2 legged cats lately...

17. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    yeah i seen joe was out sunday... so is there any one else coming besides me... good time to be out the fish will be feeding up for winter

18. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    im going to try to come should be there and will try to get the boat out might end up on call that weekend but will see

19. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    me chris skawez it sounds like... bone craker and jake you guys oughta bring some of them counciltucky fella's down... me and chris both have boats.. maybe if bone cracker brings his aircraft carrier down thats 3.. if he comes

20. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    Rob (elfthatsgrumpy) will prolly make it down there with me.. with out his job, now hes got some catchin up to do...

but like i said with out a boat.. so we'll prolly find a bank some where.