Missouri River at labadie

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by dieselcat, Jun 28, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    I was wondering if some1 could point me in the right direction as far as the sunkin barge that is by the water inlet by the power plant? Does any1 know how far down from the inlet the barge is,and is it close to the bank or out a little ways?The inlet is the little blue building just before the the warm water discharge,correct?

2. bluetick1897

bluetick1897 New Member

State:
    missouri
    The barge is about 300-400 yards downstream of where the warm water hits the river. Its just above the beginning of the first dyke that runs parallel to the river. There is an opening to the dyke thats only about 100 yards down river of the barge. The barge lays sideways half out of the water against the bank during normal stage.

3. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    Its Nathan from Saturday night. Lets plan on hittin it hard soon. I'm going late Thursday night. Gonna use the rest of those mooneyes. Hoping to net some shad too. Let me know if you can go. my e-mail is Honzy333@yahoo.com if you want to send those pics.

4. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    I would like to hit up Weldon Springs. Anyone in?

5. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    I'm in you should know that!Always ready to hook a monster

6. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Is there a boat ramp at Labadie? I know there is one at Washington I just didn't like putting up with the spoiled little rich kids on jet ski's

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    There is a ramp across the river and down a little from Labadie. It is called Klondike. You would take 94 off 47 towards Hermann

8. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    And that seems like a long way around ... especially when the drunks from the winerys are leaving! Almost had my trailer clipped twice coming home last year..I would rather take the long way from Washington than drive that hwy again...

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I know what you mean about the drunks Dave. I nearly had a head on with a guy in that sharp turn there at Treloar about 3 years ago.

10. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    When I had that 9.9 on my 16 it took forever to get to the power plant but now with the 25 I would rather run down from Washington then drive on 47 pulling my boat. If this darn water does not go down I wont get to fish until August..I hate being on the river when it is this high..

11. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    just wanted to thank everyone for the info:wink: