missouri river around columbia

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by benwebber, Jun 15, 2009.

1. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    ill be heading to columbia tonight. I was wondering if there are any fish being caught in the area. I was also wondering if there are any good spots to fish from the bank? i am unfamilar with the area so any tips would be great!

2. bigperm4444

bigperm4444 New Member

State:
    missouri
    if you know where Cooper's Landing is I can get you to a decent spot. If you go south on Easley River road from Cooper's Landing it eventually turns into S. Rippepeto Rd. Stay on that road untill you cross a small creek bridge. Right after you cross the bridge there will be a road to the right called WHC Cunningham Rd. Take that road for about 1/2 a mile, you will cross the Katy Trail. Right after you cross the trail the road will take a hard left. Park on the right side of that bend and look down. The creek you just drove over dumps in right there. It is a decent spot and easy to fish. Good Luck! ( I might see you down there)

3. Chris Baker

Chris Baker New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's always been known as party corner for as long as I can remember. There is a good chance you won't be alone. I do know a guy who fishes there some and has good luck.