Missouri Outback Radio show, Morris & Chris Talking winter cats!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by FlatheadDreaming, Jan 7, 2010.

1. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    Hey guys, chris and i went out to everharts place tonight and recorded for the radio show. Wow dose he have a pad. It will be on the radio saturday morning, or you can check it out now at this website http://www.missourioutback.com/ . You might have download a real player if you dont have one. He has a wild pet turkey that fallow you around said it grew up with the chickens! And had pictures of a deer that plays with his dogs and lays around on his porch. LMAO Heck of a nice guy, wish i had his place it should be on Outdoor CRIBS of america.

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    just listend to the radio show guys awsome job way to go that had to be fun and great to do !!!!!!!

hell of a job guys !!! congrats

got me all fired up to go catfishin !!!!!

shhhhhhhhh on my secret 4 lb carp head baits tho !!!! lmao

way to go on including the boc USCA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for you 2 do do another show wayyyyyy tooo coool !!!!

I gives ya 2 thumbs up

3. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Outstanding Morris & Chris, sound greatÂ…

4. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Hope you had fun doing the talk show. It sounded like you did Johnny and Linda are good people.

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Man, I can't wait to get home to Listen.

6. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We had alot of fun on the show! Hope everyone enjoys it. I almost lost it when Morris said he likes catfishing because "Well, ya can't go out and catch a 40 pound bass!" That was absolutely hilarious. Also, the show host asked what we both did for our careers, I said I work as a Deputy Sheriff, Morris said he worked for Nabisco and followed it up by saying I was mad at him because his company didn't make donuts! Absolutely alot of fun. I have been listening to the show since 1995 when they started, they are a great bunch of people so please show support if you can. They also let us advertise that the BOC is the best source of catfish information anywhere, which was really cool too. Chris

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Good job guys. I enjoyed the show.

Tom

8. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    im listining to it as i type. i like it alot pretty neat. good job fellas i felt like it was a talk show bout home.

9. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Listened to it today. great job guys!!!!