Missouri member helps out Kansas in need

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Kansasgoose, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas
    One of our Kansas BOC members, goingfishin(CJ) was fishing a tourny at milford lake in kansas. it was a windy day, and to make a long story short, his boat took on water and went down and he lost the gear, boat, and motor. Due to this, and the fact his insurance is only going to be a small percentage of the loss, I posted on the kansas local talk that we had a member in need, and could anyone please help out with some $$ to get a few new rods.

http://catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84429

well one of your fine missouri members here came through and even offered a bluecat trip to any of us that were helping. Just wanted to let you all know you have a great member here in missouri, and wanted to ask if there might be any more support to help in my goal of buying three reels to go along with the three rods that we have already purchased.

[​IMG]

#37 [​IMG] vbrep_register("1082964") [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 06-18-2008, 01:25 AM
    [​IMG]RIVER-RAT [​IMG] vbmenu_register("postmenu_1082964", true);
    Master Paladin
    Name: Bill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Join Date: Oct 2005

Thanked 8,604 Times in 1,237 Posts

Awards Showcase[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Total Awards: 2

[​IMG]
    Man, you guys are just amazing. To come together like that for a brother catfisherman. I really am at a loss for words as I type this.

CJ, brother, sorry to hear about the loss of your gear. Were you able to get your boat back too? Either way, I'm sure glad you're here to tell us about it.

KansasGoose, send me a PM with your mailing address, I'll send some your way. Many reps to ya my friend,

Any of you Kansas boys ever come over to the St Louis area, send me a PM and I'll be sure to get you fella's out on the Mississippi and into some monster blues. You all are 1st class fellas, you're welcome in my boat anytime!

Team "Monster Kats" 2008 Spring Fish-Off

Blessed are those that can laugh at themselves,
    for they will always be amused!!!​

2. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas