Missouri Conceal and Carry Law

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by TeamCatHazzard, Apr 6, 2006.

1. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I was just curious as to how old you have to be in Missouri to get conceal and carry. I am trying to get Missouri residence for instate tuition this summer and will be 21 next spring and didnt know if you had to be 21 or I think someone may have said 23-24 to get it but Im not sure. Just wanted to get it when I get old enough, not that I will ever need it or use it, but I have the right to do it so I am going to support that and get it. Plus i LOOOOVE guns! lol:)

2. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO

3. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks! Thats what I was thinking because someone told me that. I will have to wait a few more years, unless I think my buddy got one through Florida and it allows him to carry in MO to but not sure. Thanks for the reply though!

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm WAY past 18, but if that's old enough to serve your country, you should be old enough to do any thing else in this great country

5. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    You must be 23 in missouri to concealed carry on your person. You may however carry concealed in your car at age 21 without a class or certification if you are a missouri resident. Boog