Missouri Catfishing Talk

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by midmocat, Sep 22, 2007.

1. midmocat

midmocat New Member

State:
    MO
    What is the fish off. and when does it end

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    OK, No golf balls but, what about 16oz egg sinkers and a 9 Iron, LMAO???

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    The fishoff is an on-line tournament. Look in the contest and giveaway section and you will find it there. The sign up deadline is long past but, there will be others.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    cuz is back in town, and as usual it appears like you guys have toooooo much time on your hands. NOT ONE post on a nice fish caught, just babble on whackin golf eggs and when were havn Cuztoberfest. Did I mention you all have too much time on your hands? :wink:

Cuzflation has been stymied slightly with the recent half point drop on the prime rate. Me thinks we might just keep it around a buck still. This should make the onecatfishbob ecstatic and regain investors confidence. :big_smile:

I shall pick a day, or two soon. If I dont answer Mrs. Cuz's 'youdoo' war drum today, there wont be a cuztoberfest.

OH, when the dates are announced, will someone PLEASE call The RAT. I'd hate for him to show up late and angry and start tossing our pickups all over the ramp area. :wink:

And if someone sees Willie floating by you can let him know about it too.

And if someone happens by 'cave lane' they can drop a note in Kutter's mailbox. Well have to do it soon, or I can tell ya he wont be participating due to 'inclement weather' :big_smile:

5. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just address the invitation to the Honorable Judge Jubilation P. Kutter to get a quick response... Rumored that he is supposed to come out of his cave monday and tuesday so plan your fishing around the hurricane!

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    New thread started from, "Does Cuz look diffrernt thread".

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh Look here is them fellers that high jacked my thread over in the Kentucky section, I wondered where they went too.. So Cuz is that fish in your Avatar a fish you caught or did someone else catch it and let you hold it.. I see them Mo. boyz didn't come over to the Ohio River to fish with us last weekend but we have another date set in stone for you two funny looking guys to come over and show us up !! Vince did you get a hair cut or something you don't look the same ?? :crazy::eek:oooh::big_smile:

8. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Ol' Cuz changed up outfits so many times Paul had to start a new thread for him.....

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well well, look what the hounds drug up this morn'n. Looky here, its Don King, I mean twinkie King, making a visit over to the Missouri section. Not catchin any Fish down that way and dont have nuttn better to do so you thought you'd swing by and get some tips from the folks that DO know how to catch fish. :big_smile: Betta watch, we might just
    add the Cane Tuckk EeEEe threads to our daily assault!!!!

Wheres your counter part in crime this morning? Glued to a combine seat? Ol Cuz will be fishing in the next couple of days, and I'm sure I'll have some new avatar pics that will make you salivate a little more.... :big_smile: If your nice to my Missouri Brothers, I MIGHT just share a secret or two with you cane tuck eeee foke. But then again, I might not. LMAO!!!!!!

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Me thinks this Catfish Commando feller had to delete the Cuz thread to make some space on his servers. :big_smile: WE easties just catch so many fish that we always have post to make. :wink:

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh I see he can talk too !! thats nice, Hey Cuz Where are you from ??? OH please tell us ?? Hmmm!!! wheres your daddy Live ??? Please tell us !!!

And where did you learn how to catfish ?? Please tell us !! Lets see when are you coming back to Kan Tuckeee !! maybe I will put a toll both up the day your coming back either on the Louisville Bridge or the Henderson Bridge !!

Its ok I know you MO. boyz have nothing better to do then to go fish in that mud puddle behind your house..

12. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Deerwatcher... I was behind you there by Lowes in Henderson Monday at the stop lite.. I honked at you but you were too busy talking to your passenger.. Either that or you were just ignoring me... hehehe Thats right you Kentuck boyz don't know what a horn is do you...

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Their horns dont work down that way Harold. They use combines and tractors to get around. :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

14. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey what were you doing here ? did you have a visa for you to be over here in this nice state ? and why didn't you try and stop me, I had my boy with me Monday. And you sure it was me ? :tounge_out::crazy::eek:oooh:

15. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey now JW was not with me, So Cuz that don't work here !! Now JW has himself a nice new tractor for working here on the farm, I seen him in it this morning it was brite Pink and it had three wheels if I get a chance I will take a picture of it and show you folks, well it reminds me alot of Cuz's Garden tractor ! :confused2:

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

LMAO!!!!!!! This ought to be good. JW's pink tractor. Cant wait to see this one.

17. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    You gonna be able to finish up that honeydoo list today so you can go fish tomorrow Cuz? I'm supposed to call Ryan today about fishing tomorrow and was wondering if you'd be heading to the river or not.

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

NO ONE could POSSIBLY mistake THAT MELON sticking up in a pickup truck. ROFLMAO!!!

Besides, he noticed all the twinkie wrappers flying out of the bed of the truck. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'd say there is a better than average chance the Cuz Craft might be seen on the Mississippi River tomorrow. :wink:

20. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Well, I just got off the phone with Ryan we'll be meeting up around 9:30 tomorrow morning and I think we're gonna head down to the Truman ramp and put in in his boat.....With any luck we'll see you down there.:wink: