MISSOURI Boy & Girl Change Usernames

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Dec 3, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just wanted to introduce two members who have changed there names into what they felt was a give in to us Kentucky Boyz, Just prior to the Uncle Sci-Fi Gathering in Kentucky on Jan/5th 2008 these two people changed there name.

If any of you know:

DarryL1 He is now: Mr PinkSkipEye

His poor wife has changed her name to :

Deanna1 She is now: Mrs PinkSkipEye

I would like all of you to welcome them to the BOC with there new user names and please don't say anything about the first part of the names please.

Your Helpful Buddy
    D/H
    :smile2::crazy::eek:oooh:

2. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    DH, you got to be kidding me. Who would change there name to pink~~~~~ whatever. I smell a rat in here. :smile2::smile2:
    If I am wrong then welcome aboard the BOC.

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    What did they move to Kentucky ????

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome Mr and Mrs Pink Skip Eye:roll_eyes: Naw they wouldn't do nothing silly like leaving the Show -Me-State. Right Mr and Mrs Pink Eye:smile2:

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
  6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Pink eye???
    Terrible stuff, we better wait for postbeetle to come along for help...:confused2:

7. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Isn't that sweet. LMAO :smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    After further review I have found that I had misread Mr SkipEye's PM to me here he said he wanted to be SkipEye and His Really Nice wife to be Mrs SkipEye, I can't believe I made a mistake like this.. Next time I promise to pay attention to my PM's close.

Thanks and I hope this is what Mr SkipEye and Mrs Skipeye would want a public apology from me.. LMAO

:eek:oooh:

D/H I am always here to help
    Remember DarryL1 when you said about me Twinkies
    Paybacks LMAO

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    DarryL1 He is now: Mr PinkSkipEye

His poor wife has changed her name to :

Deanna1 She is now: Mrs PinkSkipEye (DH's Quote)

Now it is Mr. and Mrs. SkipEye. DH your favorite color must be pink, Or was it all those Twinkies? :smile2::tounge_out:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Angelkitty:

Please forgive me I thought his PM said he wanted pink in front of his name, I do not like Pink never have and never will, I have never like Twinkies never have and never will. If you ever see me eat a twinkie or wear pink, I will change my username on this board..LMAO :smile2:

11. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Poor ole Darryl. Poor Poor ole Darryl. They are picking on poor ole Darry. And now they are picking on poor ole Mrs. Darryl cause she is married to poor ole Darryl. Oh Woe is Darryl.

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am not picking on him or his lovely wife, I just misunderstood his PM to me..LMAO :eek:oooh:

13. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Looks like Darryl needs to get on here and defend himself before it gets too deep! Who came up with the name "Skipeye" anyway???? LMAO!!:big_smile::big_smile:

14. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Let me say it again DarryL1 wanted his username changed to PinkSkipEye, I thought it said, so I called him on his wittle cell phone tonight and talked to him so I could understand what he wanted to do. He was shopping at the store trying to buy his wife a new diamond ring for Christmas, I think he said 10 Ct. if I am not mistaken. Anyway its a secret so please don't tell anyone about where he is tonight. He should be back here within the next 30 Minutes or so..I just hope Cuz don't find this thread. :eek:oooh:

15. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Too late!!! I done sent Cuz a text message telling him 'bout it. I'm sure he'll see it first thing in the morning!! ROFLMAO!!:big_smile::roll_eyes:

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    GMVK 30

I can't believe you would nail one of your own like this, mine was a Honest mistake. He misspelled the word SkipEye he must of been thinking of Cuz when he typed it..lol Oh well I can tell you people one thing that DarryL1 is one fine up standing person here on this site, His wife is even hotter :eek:oooh: (Did I get any Brownie points yet ?) Anyway you people be nice to them or I am taking the gloves off, Who started this thread anyway. ?

17. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
    Way to earn them brownie points DH!!:big_smile:

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you sir ! Thanks you very much for them kind words, let me ask you a question if you had to fish with someone all day long and there was only three people left on this world,

1. DarryL1

2. JW (Dreadnaught)

3, Mrs SkipEye

Who would you fish with ?? Any questions ???? LMAO :crazy::smile2:

DarryL1 you know I am here to help buddy I got your back !:eek:oooh:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Why do I feel set-up here, LOL!!!

20. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO

Hmmmmmm...... tough decision. I must say that Mrs.SkipEye is a whole lot prettier than the other two, but then again, JW is a large feller...So I hear..... I could use someone to pull anchor all day, and net all the fish I catch!! Lol!:smile2:

I see Darryl lurking at the bottom of my screen.......:eek:oooh: