Missleading Thread Titles!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dreadnaught, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am noticing alot of this here lately, LOL!!!
    I come in here looking for a new thread to get into but when I click on something that might intrest me, it is another subject all together disguised as something else!!!
    I don't understand this at all. If you want to post a thread about a subject, stay with the subject in the title. These are a waste of time and space to me. This site works off of a search engine and key words are what bring folks here in a search at times.
    Now when they open the link what do they find????
    Nothing pretaining to the subject they were looking for.
    Will they be back???
    Lord only knows.

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree with you JW. Good thread:cool2:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Once again, I agree with you JW.:wink::big_smile:
    Its not hard at all to find what forum it belongs in. If not sure, ask a mod.:wink::cool2:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Does this mean we should put the word "CATFISHIN" in every thread title? LOL! Would'nt wanna stray from the main topic of our exhistence. :wink:

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    having just started a post with a misleading title, and then returning to the "actual" subject, i resemble your complaint.

but, for the record, it was in the general conversation forum, which i take as truly "general".

hope i didnt tick ya off too bad. but, i dont think i am alone in saying that my original reason for joinng the boc was my true love of catfishing. the reason i remain a member of this board is because of the fun i have bs'n with the locals. the ppl are what make this site great. i luv to fish, specifically for cats. and i have learned more than i thought was possible thanks to the boc. but, sometimes i dont wanna talk about catfishing. sometimes i just wanna talk about unimportant stuff with the good, funny, original ppl of the brotherhood.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey JD, check this out :wink:.

www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=940280#post940280

7. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    what was this thread about again?

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Are we talking bout Phil again and Reps.:smile2:

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The feel of soft mother earths soil between the toes. The clump in my fist crumbles nicely. Renewal, rebirth, toss off the shackles of winter and its boredom.

The seed sorted, the planter greased, the harness newly oiled. The Gov't check cashed, good to go till fall. Why before ya know it we'll be making hay in June. It will be fun to go out and kick the windrows to see how they rattle.

Wonder how to word this post. At least I gave it a title. Hope I got enough fertilizer on that ground. If not I can always clean out the chicken house to get more.

10. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Variety is the spice of life, wonder how much fertilizer to apply.
    Hope your horse didnt founder over the winter, may need him before long.
    Anyone know how to fish with chicken livers?

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    As do I!! I enjoy reading and pick'n just like you do. That is what keeps me coming back.

12. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    do you think that if you soaked your chicken livers in beer and used them to fish with, all the while practicing CPR, do you think you would catch the same fish numerous times? if they like beer as much as i do, then i think by the end of the night i would be catching cats with black eyes from fighting over who was going to get this turn and who wasnt. just curious.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    JW it sounds like you are having trouble searching like you do driving the truck.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Nope, When you pull up to a "T" int the road and a sign says right turns turn only and you make the turn pulling a 48ft van trailer, then suddenly you find yourself on a dead end street, wouldn't that be a bit missleading (where were the warning signs)?

PS. The woman that pulled out in front of me is "ALIVE" because I took the ditch!!! Could have been someone you know. Think about it!!! Then talk about my driving skills!!!

15. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas

I think you can come in here and get all the fertilizer ya want :smile2:

16. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
  17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Now that is Funny...I don't care who ya are, LOL!!!!

Not whining, just call'm like I see'm, LOL!!!

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I think ol JW is now trollen for reps:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

19. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I stuck this here computer up under my boat and turned the fish finder on. And low and behold this thread popped up. Dont want the current to drift me off subject so Im gonna throw this here anchor out and sit here for awhile. I'll be right back!
    :confident:
    ~Teddy

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    glad you understood that one.:embarassed::eek:oooh::embarassed::eek:oooh::smile2:looses me by second word.