Mississippi

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by topfuelkc, Jul 11, 2009.

1. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    Heading to Flamm City to put in going to try the Mississippi down near Kimswick hope I have some luck tonight. Will post the pics

2. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Im sure you wont get skunked. I never usually fish the mississippi but you are going to have a better chance of catching a cat their than on the meramec right now.

Post pics ! Of the catch:big_smile:

3. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey man, swing by and pick me up.:confused2: I'll bring cheeze it for snacks.

4. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    Had a bad trip. Took a friend never been on the big river (Miss) had a electrical problem with the motor didnt have the trolling motor with me so we floated down a ways the it stormed for a bit.Got the motor started but nothing else worked. And to top it all off made it almost back to the ramp here comes water patrol asked me to shut off engine justwanted to check me out. So I loaded up ant took it home. Got it fixed.

5. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, I have the same luck when I get my boat out, both of us together in the same boat could turn out to be a disaster,:embarassed: Atleast you have enough confidence to travel down stream..LOL Can't say the same for myself yet.