Mississippi River ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by DeerHunter01, May 23, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Who fishes the Mississippi River in your area ? And are you catching anything ?
    I will be fishing the upper Mississippi river here in the middle of June .

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I fish above Alton, Ill. just about every weekend.. The water is getting close to normal here again.. The fish are finally starting to get active.. Water temps are around 70.. So about the time they finally start biting it'll be time to spawn.. If we don't get any more rain north of us this weekend June should be a good month..

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Maybe I will hook up with you when I am there, it should be around middle of June.

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Several of us fish just south of St. Louis, Festus area. Where were you planning on fishing?

5. mississippi man

mississippi man New Member

State:
    Godfrey, Illino
    The world record bluecat was caught here in Alton below the dam at the meeting of the Missouri and Mississippi. If you come bring lots of lead.

6. kickin_wing

kickin_wing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I live up by the pool 21 area and i havent had much luck yet. It should pick up though.

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Just let me know deerchaser.. I would fish with you anytime.. Pink TUTU or not... hehehe

8. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey DH there are several of us that fish the alton, St louis area of the MISS river. Just let me know I will take you out. The blue in my avitar is from that section of the river.
    Later Bearcat

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Eric... Why don't you make it a week later and come to the Illinois gathering..