Mississinewa Skunked

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Stemwinder, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Stemwinder

Stemwinder New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This cold front didn't do me any favors. I fished from 7 pm until 4 am and got skunked. It was pretty chilly out on the water.

:angry:

2. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I've been skunked there too! I might drive to Munice on 9/3 or 9/4. Send me a pm if you'd like to fish at the White River.

3. fatcats89

fatcats89 Member

State:
    Indiana

Thats why I never fish the miss, over fished. I never catch anything there. Sorry to hear that...The cold front seemed to increase the bite on the river. Keep at it though, its not even fall yet, the flats will start biting really nice near the end of September all through october and maybe later if the water temp is above average.

4. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    Me and my son fished the miss last night also , from 8:00 pm till about 8:00am . we caught about 30 crappie , cut up a couple small ones deep hooked and put out a couple cat poles , my son caught a 6 1/2 lb and 3 lb channel cat .

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i never had a real night to remember there either brother. at least next time has to be better, eh.:wink:

6. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    The river bite was better but still slow.

7. Stemwinder

Stemwinder New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Where do you fish the Mississinewa River? I go up to the bridge at Granville sometimes for rock bass, but I've never fished for cats there.

8. fire831

fire831 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hello Stemwinder, I finally got on here. I'm the one who took him out on the Reservoir. I have had some good nights out there it was just as he said though. NASTY. I still can't believe we didn't get poured on with the looks of the sky. We'll get them next time.

9. Stemwinder

Stemwinder New Member

State:
    Indiana

YES WE WILL..... I had a great time, regardless.

10. fire831

fire831 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was thinking if you are not busy this Sun, maybe we could get over there and I'll show you around and we can try again.