Mission Trip to New Orleans, LA

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by rivercatsc, Jun 1, 2007.

1. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Headed out in the morning on a constructional misssion trip and need everyones prayers that Gods will be done and that we touch at least one persons life while were there. We will also be doing a vacation bible school while we are there. Thanks for your prayers.

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I will keep you in my prayers. My oldes girl went on spring breack. She is still talking about it. be safe

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for yall, this is a great thing that you are doing!!!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    James what you are doing will bring great rewards. "Only whats done for Christ will last". Let God lead and guide you. God Bless.:big_smile:

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    What you are doing is great. May God be with you and work through you.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thought and Prayers sent from ky.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    praying for your faith to be explosive and rewarded

8. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Prayers sent from Southwest Missouri. God bless you and you're group.

9. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Just got back last night and it was a very humbling experience. Those people need our prayers and our help ASAP. I was there just a few months after it all happened and it was total devistation, Then I went back last June and rebuild was not even underway just clean-up and mud-outs, but I just got back and it is 2 years since this happened and they are still muding-out houses and the rebuild is moving very slow. I went with a team of 32 people ranging from 9years old to 70year old men and women and there is something for everyone to do. I will say that through Gods hands we were able to finish our weeks worth of work that they had planned for us in just a 1 1/4 days. We were able to start and complete 2 total rewiring house jobs, 1 completed new roof, and 6 partial mud-outs. These people a getting ripped off everyday by construction con artist and it is awfull. ! lady paid $8000.00 to have her house replumbed and there was not even any pipes under the house. If you get a chance to go and help no matter how small or how big your group is GO there is plenty to do just contact NOAH(north american mission board southern baptist convention) and they will get you the info you need. Dont let the devil stop you. Our church bus broke down there and we had to leave it and rent vans to come home so the devil is lurking. Thanks for everyones prayers and keep praying for NO, Louisiana.

10. bigwhiterivercat

bigwhiterivercat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    God Bless you and your church for the faithful work you are doing .