Mission Complete!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Nov 24, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Today I am officially MISSION COMPLETE with my deployment to Iraq. This means that I will finally be able to put something on here worth reading.:smile2: I will not be able to go to Ohio to get my boat until after Thanksgiving so fishing will wait until then....................BUT once I get back it is going to game on. I believe I will be fishing at least 3 days a week so I hope to provide you all with some good reports and even better stories.

I would also like to thank everyone who has shown me support throughout my deployment. You kind words go further than you could ever imagine. God Bless everyone of you and good luck fishing.

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats.... good luck with the fishing

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats, Go catch some bigguns !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :smile2:It's Toooooooooooooo Cold to go Fishing.:smile2:

Thanks for serving, Enjoy your time back with your family.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My Dear Brother, I am so pleased to know you can finally say Mission Complete. I thank my God in Heaven that you are safe and well. You folks are prayed for on a continual basis at the Church where I worship and you all are in my private prayers for saftey and well being. My only further wish is that I could be at the airport to welcome you and your folks that you have served with back on home soil. I have much gratitude,respect,and love for all Military folks who are serving our Great Country. I owe my freedom to you guys and Gals and I appreciate everything you all are doing at the risk of your own lives. Be happy and Prosperous dear Brother,and once again may I express my heart felt thanks for all you have done.~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

6. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    enjoy the fishing you surely deserve it thanks for serving our country

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    There must be a ton of satisfaction in uttering the words "Mission Complete" in more ways than one!

[​IMG]

I truly hope this is the nicest Thanksgiving and I know you and your whole family will celebrate it with happy hearts, even if you can't be there for the actual day yet. If you can't you'll just have to have a special one, and that will be great too. Are you going to be able to? Boy that would be wonderful!! Daddy's Back.

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Congratulations Shane!!!! Thank God Your Safe. We are All Proud of You Sir More than You will ever know,Now get your butt back home.Your Friend, J.D.

9. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    That's great Shane. Thanks for everything you do for our country! Hurry home!

10. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Great news, heres hoping you can get some hunting in before the fishing!

11. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Glad to see you home, now you can take time with you family, Just in time for thanksgiving, I want to see some of them big cats, once again welcome home.

12. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Congrats Shane! We do truely appreciate the job that you have done for us over there, but there is one drawback to this for us. I know that we will not be seeing near as many post by you in the near future because now you will be surrounded with friends, family, fishing, hunting and all the other things that the good ole USA has to offer, so go now and enjoy the rewards of your hard work.

Thanks again for all you did for us.

If you get down toward Arkansas give me a holler, we'll find something to hunt!

don3778

13. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Your mission is not complete! Or at least, you have a new mission.... Get out there and fish and catch some bigguns!!!

Glad your getting to come home.

God Bless.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats,Shane. Thanks for your service,Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

15. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congrats LT.

Welcome Back. :wink:

16. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    God Bless you Shane for a job well done. Glad you'll be home with family soon. Have a great Thanksgiving, I know you will.

17. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad you're coming home,good luck with all of your endeavors and on the water. God bless you and yours.:big_smile:

18. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    thankx Shane for your service to our country.If you go to pwick get in touch!have a safe flight

smokey

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane congrats on Mission Complete. Thanks for serving this country. Welcome home and have a great Thanksgiving.

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Welcom back bro