Missing Ya'll

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dreamer34, Jan 19, 2008.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    Sorry that i have not been able to come here as much as i would like too...My father was taken to the hospital a while back with penoumia and then he suffered a heart attack and his body started to shut down..now it's a matter of time before i lose him and was spending as much time at the hospital as i could...i know that your thoughts and prayers will be with me and my family and i want to say thank you...and if you would please let your families know that you love them because you never know what could happen

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am terribly sorry to hear of your Father's illness. It is extremely sad when our parents get sick and just can't fight to get their health back anymore. I know your heart is breaking. You have a family here who you can talk too and cry with if need be! May God Be With You My Brother!!~~~~Sister Pat P.S. I wish there was something I could do to help ease your pain.:sad2:sad2::

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I hate to hear this news. You all will be remembered in my Thoughts and Prayers! Good to see you posting again though.

4. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    some times we don't know what we've got till it's gone.
    you have my thoughts and prayers,bro

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I know how you feel brother, my father is dieing of Leukemia and he won't make it till June this year. My prayers and thoughts are with ya brother.

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I know what you are going thew. I lost my Dad last year.You will be in my prayers.

7. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Hang in there Chris!!!
    Been there, done that, with my poor sweet mother this last summer. I really did not know how tuff it can be to loose someone that close!
    Keep your faith in God.
    We are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
    Wally & Pam Husak

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I know what youre goin through ,Chris ,Prayin for ya bro.

9. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    My prayers are with you.
    :sad2: