Missing my JD

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LiquidSteel, Aug 23, 2007.

1. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Greetings all you good people!
    I havent seen or heard from JDStraka in a while. Im concerned. Very concerned. Hes one heck of a good person, and I love to read his fishing stories. If you have heard from him, or know what is going on with him and his situation, could you, would you PLEASE pm me and let me know hes ok?

Thanks!

Kenny

2. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Thanks for posting that Kenny.
    I was wondering the same thing.

3. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    Not to be nosy, and I don't know Mr. Straka, but I believe I may have found a phone listing for him. I won't post it here, but if you do a google search for "John Straka Iowa" (without the quotation marks) it is shown on "Phonebook Results" at the top. If you aren't able to find it, PM me and I'll send it to you...

I sincerely hope all is well and that I might be helping out some.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I hope J.D. is alright! He is one of the B.O.C.'s most beloved members! :cool2: Where you at buddy? :sad2:

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    J.D. is character and a half. One of the first people I met on this forum. He has crossed my mind lately, if anyone knows how he is let us know.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I called that number and got a recording, i left a message. Dont know if its the same John Straka. If it is he could be on vacation. I do know JD is a meatcutter at Wal-Mart, but dont know which one. Hopefully all is well!!!

7. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Thanks Alex. I do have his number, but all I get is a answering service. I wasnt sure if anybody else knew if we has on vacation. Ive been wanting to take him fishing. Last yaer he sold me some REALLY nice Abu baitcasters for next to nothing. I was just hoping that he could show me how to use them.

Kenny

8. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    Just heard from JD. He's had a death in the family and a lot of company from out of town. Computer went to hell and he's just back on line. We will be hearing from him real soon, Good news. primitive