Missing Boys Found in Mo.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ersel, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Can you believe this! As a parent I could not imagine the emotion of finding your child alive after being missing for 4 1/2 years.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I read that this morning on the news i just am thankfull that the guy who did this was caught and hopefully will be prosicuted to the full extent the law allows

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    When they broke in on programing at 4:30 yesterday and made that announcement that was the last thing I expected to hear. Never figured on a good ending to those stories.The Good Lord was watching over those boys to keep them from harm.Prayers do get answered.Like you I could never imangine the feeling .I worry all the time about my Grandkids.The youngest is 5 the oldest 23 and I worry about all of them. Kids not so much now .Sitll worry but not that way. Just keep a close eye on the youngin and GOD BLESS!!

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    The weird thing is they were looking for the one missing boy, and found another that had been kidnapped 4 yrs ago! How could that have went on so long?

5. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Thank God it turned out with a happy ending...watching it as we speek. Hope justice is swift.

6. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    What a blessing don't you know those families were relieved and over joyed.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    wow. what are the odds

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    This is an absolutely crazy story.... So glad they are safe! Hope they find the one they were looking for.... or did they already?

Now we are going to start hearing of similar stories because the media will start paying attention to them to raise their ratings with some new information....

9. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    They found 2 kidnapped boys at the same location!

10. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    thats super that they found them, now they need to get rid of the guy that did it.

11. msbren06

msbren06 New Member

State:
    Florida
    It just goes to show that prayers do get answered sometimes. I can't imagine the emotional scars that one boy must have after being brain washed and no telling what for over four years. I just hope his parents get him some counseling and I know they will give him a lot of loving support to help him get past it all.