minnows

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Apache Flats, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Is there a place in Globe that has minnows or do I have to go over to kilmer's. I used to get my minnows at the same place I got my res permit in Globe but they no longer do that. :angry:

2. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Are you the minnow slayer now?...LOL....I'll check around if you remind me Wednesday.It's all done.The final walk through is in the A.M. and then I packing to go.Got the gear and the viddles just need to get to it all in the truck.Give me a page.I sent you a pm.
    I'll follow you up the road.
    :0a17::0a18:
    Pappy B.

p.s.
    FINALLY!!!...ROAD TRIP:worship::0a22:

3. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Pappy B I have everything packed already except my coolers. I wish I could leave this afternoon but I need to stop at the Boys & Girls Club in San Carlos Thursday morning. I have my boat completley packed with stuff going there. I will have 6 new fishing poles with me in case I see any kids who want to fish and don't have anything to fish with. It is a good feeling to give a kid a fishing pole who wants to fish but has no means to get one. Leaving around 5:00am

4. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    If you get a 3 liter soda bottle, cut the top off right at the bottom of the radius about 3-4 inches down, then flip it and stuff it back in the 3 liter you can make a pretty good minnow trap. Just put a slice of bread or something in it and toss it to the bottom with a string attached. Minnows swim in the "funnel" of the bottleneck and cant get back out.

5. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Thanks michael Maybe give that a try just for the heck of it.