Minnesota vs Dallas tonite

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    going to find out about the vikes D now.......vikings by 13:cool2:

2. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    Phil i don't want to burst your bubble, but neither team will play their starters for more than 1 quarter. You don't want your #1 players getting injured in the last pre season game. I still like the Vikings to win big

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    last preseason game, Jim...i think they will play the first half, anyway..defenses will play whole game, for the most part.

4. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    Today's local papers here in the Twin Cities have Childress (the Vikes coach) saying the starters will go for the first half. So we'll have to judge the results of that half. I am looking forward to seeing Tavarius Jackson in the second half though. He has looked great this preseason.

5. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    No no, it's the third game that the starters play for 2-3 quarters, the last game they either rest or only play 1-1.5 quarters to make sure they don't get injured and to get the rookies and other guys more playing time so they can be evaluated for final cuts. Oh, and I heard that TO may be out on the field some.

6. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    VIKINGS 24 COWBOYS 7:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

7. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    the cheerleaders are my favorite part of football :feel_good:

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    vikes up 7 zip early 2nd 1/4.....98 yard drive

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    tied up with 17 seconds left....i am completely underwhelmed by both teams:confused2:

i don't see any playoff contenders here tonite.....it better get better for both of them:sad2:

10. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Come on now we know preseason has very little to do with the regular season.The cowboys were just toying with the vikes anyway,and vanderchoke choked again.Can you believe that, lol.go cowboys

11. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    YOU CAN HAVE HIM (VANDERCHOKE)MISSES TWO FIELD GOALS TO WIN AND HE'S LAUGHING ON THE SIDELINES GOOD RIDDINGS.HIM AND TO MAKE A GOOD PAIR