Minn Kota powerdrive 65# thrust trolling motor

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by vfourmax, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I have a new in the box MinnKota PD65 54" shaft 24 volt 65# thrust powerdrive bowmount trolling motor. This motor has never been in the water.

Story on this motor is I bought it new for my boat. When I finally got around to mounting it and went to test it poof, a puff of smoke it was defective. I had had the motor in my possession too long to return it locally and there were no local minn kota service centers so I needed to send it back to minn kota for repair.

Problem was that I was leaving on a week long camping and fishing trip in less than a week and needed a trolling motor for my boat so I bought and installed another minn kota powerdrive at that time.

I received this motor back from minnkota with the repairs made. It is still in the sealed box from minn kota and I have not even opened the box. Put it away for a spare in case I would need it as it seems the prices on these things keep going up and up.

This motor has NEVER been in the water, only mounted on the boat and is as new unused.

price, 475.00 prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers expense.

2. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Okay I know that one of you guys needs a nice 24 volt bow mounted trolling motor for some of these cattin rigs! Price drop to 450.00

3. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Price drop to sell this weekend! First 400.00 cash gets it!

4. ratman

ratman New Member

State:
    illinois
    is it a foot control motor?

5. ratman

ratman New Member

State:
    illinois
    i have a like new minn kota trolling motor bow mount quicick release 55 lbs thrust but its not foot control looking to trade for a foot control.55 lbs or bigger willing to pay some extra. illinois here central part. thanks

6. bigmuddy cruiser

bigmuddy cruiser New Member

State:
    il.
    ratman im lookin 4 55lbs hand control bow mount.

7. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Yes, this is a foot controlled bow mount trolling motor. The foot contol is a wired version with about an 18 ft cord so pretty versital as it can be controlled about anywhere on the boat.

Motor can also be adapted to be used as a wireless motor by adding the optional co-pilot.

Not interested in any trades though.

8. cliu

cliu Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Were are you located in VA.

9. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I am located just south of Lynchburg, Va. on Rt29.

10. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Okay guys, I really can't believe someone has not jumped on this when you go price one even online. I really would like to get this out of my building as I have sold the boat and do not need it even for a spare any longer.

One final price drop to 375.00, and remember this is in a factory sealed Minn kota box! May even consider trading for firearms, pm me and let me know what you have!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.