I have an all terrain 55# 12 volt that gets extremely hot when I run it on high for a long time. It gets so hot I can not hold my hand on the foot pedal in the location of the electrical plug-in under the pedal. How I found this was I reach for the pedal to readjust it & my fingers went on the back of the pedal . I touched one of the bare wires & it burned like hell & instantly blistered my finger. The motor is hooked to the battery direct with only the motor wires. And I have a proper circuit breaker installed on the battery. My question is does this seem right ???