Mini Meet

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catinaldatime, Aug 31, 2009.

1. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    just seeing if yall wanted to do a get together like the middle of september like a couple weeks away,we had a meet last year that turned out fun,we all met up at sangchris but im down to meet at any lake,any ideas.

2. 4bratsdad

4bratsdad Member

State:
    illinois springfield area
    im up for it,been workin on the new obsession, i mean boat, for last 2 weeks, just about done, hope to be on sanchris this weekend, let me know when &where

3. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    im getting my stuff ready for the winter,boat, poles, everything.i catch more of my flatheads in the winter then summer,weather is getting cool already,sangchris will be ready here soon along with coffeen,baldwin!hope to see ya there.i will pm u with my #.

4. fishead69

fishead69 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the useful post - do you fish the ditch during the upcoming cooler weather or do ya still hit the dam area?

5. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Been catching them in the stumps. Can't give away my cooler weather spots.

6. fishead69

fishead69 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    wasn't asking for exact positions - just asking if the flatties move to the ditch during the cool down:0a21::smile2:

7. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well that I can answer, yes. They follow the bait. Try the first cove away from the ramp by the hot ditch seen some nice ones from it over the years. Also what is up with the mini meet?

8. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    i think we should have it at lake springfield only problem is i have to work every saterdaY ill try to call off,any way looks like just me and brian so far,i will give u my phone number tommorow