Mini DV Recorder or Small DVD Recorder

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MattShannon, Nov 18, 2006.

1. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I'm thinking about buying a Mini DV Recorder or Small DVD Recorder. Any recommendations or preferences? What should I look for when shopping for one? Do you have one? If so, how ya like it, where'd ya get it, how's the battery run time, how long can you record, and how much did it cost? I'd like to keep the price under $200.00. Thanks for any info.

2. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I'm kinda lookin at Samsung Mini DVs SC-D263 & SC-D363. Anyone own either of these? If so, how do ya like them?

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I'm sure someone out there has one of these camcorders. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    mines a panosonic , it works great till you drop them in the live well :lol: it took it 3 months to dry out , it did and now im trying to get a video together to send to paul , the problem is iv got so many i dont know wich to send .
    my camera works good the battery lasts for an hour of continuos play the tape holds an hour . i have 12 hours of fishing video that i need to go thru and edit . i recommend what ever you get make sure to get the editing hard ware for your pc it will help alot .

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    thanks for the info im tech- challenged but i read these posts in hopes of someday learning some stuff from you younger guys on this new electronic gadget stuff

6. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Thanks a lot Chuck. That's the kind of info I need. Is yours DV or DVD? Do you know what model it is? How much was it? Where'd ya get it at? Thanks again.