Military

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Creteus, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I don't know if this is a re-post but I'll say it anyways. I never really thought to much about the war and whats going on over there until a few days ago. A good friend of mine will be deployed for Iraq the first week in December. And I realized that many have gone and many haven't returned and many will not. So I send a prayer request for the ones whos there, the ones whos going, and to the families of the ones who are gone.

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thoughts and prayers for safe returns for all our men and women in the armed forces. BTW Ive donated about 3 years worth of Outdoor Life and Field and Stream magazines to a friend of mines mom who ships stuff over to where her son is located. She said those magazines are passed around and most everyone enjoys them.

3. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I have to say I do alot of thinkin of my friends that keep going back over there time and time again. I pray they all keep coming home and will see an end to this war.

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yeh, this has been a tough one, I been over there as many have. Hope we can get it to a state where the Iraqies can take the wheel. Just don't see any sign of that yet. Anyway...I wish the best for our troops and a safe return.

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    He will have my prayers for a safe return, Just like all of them over there.