Military addresses

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fwmud, Nov 17, 2005.

1. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Thanks to "The mod squad" I've gotten my old addresses back from the old site.

If any of you have friends or BOC brothers staioned over in Iraq or Afganistan, Please post their addresses here.
    I'll make time to write them a letter or 3. It doesn't take long at all.
    PS; tell em I'll use the computer to type and spellcheck it cause both of those skills are lost on me)
    Thanks yall.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Take it from me. He means it.

3. willisjj

willisjj Guest

That sure is nice of you Keith. Here is my little sisters address. She was just married 3 weeks ago and just got to Camp Fallujah, Iraq about a week ago. She is an Arabic linguist in the Marine Corps (thought I taught her better than that! lol). Anyway, she is homesick as all get out already and really misses her new husband. Anyway, I know she will appreciate hearing from people as will any of our soldiers and troops over there!

Natalie Burrows
    RCT-8 3rd Radio Bn
    Unit 73915
    FPO AE 09509-3915

4. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    jeremy where was she stationed before going to iraq and i will sent here some good care packages because i know how bad it is over their

dusty

U.S.M.C. alumni

courage doing the right thing when no one is looking

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    FW-as promised,first card written and on the way to brother wills lil sis.

6. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Guya and gals, the holidays are especially bad for those overseas. If we try, we can maybe put a little bright spot in some soliders otherwise dark and most times danerous day. It doesn't take much. Give it a try. I know the feeling that you'll have afterwards.
    Thanksgiving is coming up. Lets give a special thanks for those over in Iraq ans Afganistan. They "put it on the line for us" every single day.
    Lets help put a little bright spot on their day.
    We can do it if we drop our stupid ,petty little differences and look at what is more important.
    Thanks again for the responses,
    keith

7. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Eric Walker
    332 AEW/JSOAD-AP
    unit # 3
    APO AE 09315

This is a fellow I talk with on my Rottweiler forum. He misses his Raven and Reese alot. (His two rott'n girlies.)

Folks, I'll send out what I can to everyone I can.

PS, he is in Iraq.

8. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Hey Dusty, she was stationed at Camp Pendleton before being deployed.

Thanks to all of you for your support and letters, I know they all sure appreciate it! Elphaba, I will get something off to Eric this week or next as soon as I start work and get a little money coming in. With Christmas coming up soon, it is going to be harder than ever on them over there in Iraq or wherever they are stationed or deployed and away from families. I spent my 18th birthday and my first Christmas away from home at Camp Greaves, Korea and talk about depressing and lonely! These guys and gals need all the support we can give them and even a postcard is something big for them when its time for mail call.

9. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Thanks Keith for posting this, I hope there are many addresses added and our BOC brothers and sisters cover them up with letters or even just a card. As the holidays approach it means so much to received *something* at mail call. It doesnÂ’t have to much just a little something from home. Watching the faces after a mail call is so telling. The ones that received a letter, card or a care package have a smile so big that it would take the juice of 3 or 4 lemons to wipe it off of their face. <grin>

Something from home has a special meaning anytime but especially during the Holidays.

Thanks again Keith for starting this thread.

Mike