Milestone Post

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by theonecatfishbob, Dec 5, 2007.

1. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I would like to use this milestone approach to thank all the members of the BOC for their companionship, laughter, and sharing of knowledge. Becuse of you folks I have enjoyed a lot of hours of entertainment. I have laughed and have caught more fish because I have been able to talk to all of you. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. And THANK YOU ALL

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congratulations on your 1000th post!

3. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Congratulations Mr. Simmons.
    It's been my pleasure to have read nearly all 1,000 of your posts, and I look forward to the next 1,000.

Long live the BOC!!

Tony
    _

4. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bob,
    Congrats,on the 1000 post. And Merry Christmass to You. Thanks for your help and advice the past year. Olddriller

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Merry Christmas Bob! I have enjoyed the majority of your posts! I missed some of them because they were before my time on BOC. So email the missing posts to me so I can get caught up ok?

We've only had a very few rough spots between us but who's gonna count that. I must have been cranky those days. But I'm all better now. LOL!:smile2::wink:

There is still time to get a new PB for 2007. See you on the water Bob!

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Merry X-Mas and happy holidays to you also Bob. Congratulations on post #1000, always enjoy your posts and comments. Also enjoyed helping ya'll give those Cane Tuck EEE boyz the buisness in the bashing thread:smile2:.

7. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Bob,
    Happy Holidays to you and yours. I always enjoy reading your post, keep em coming
    Sharon

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    congrats,Bob . And a very merry Christmas to you and your's.

9. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Always good reading, I thank you.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2:
    First congrads on your 1000 mile stone marker. Second it was a pleasure to meet and talk to you at Cooks get to gether this past summer. Hope to see you next year as well. Third Merry Christmas and stay safe out on those waters. Keep those great post coming (Love reading them and I learn a lot from them.)

11. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    As soon as Shaun starts taking donations i will send mine in John. I look forward to it. And it is my turn to win the boat again.

12. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Way to go on a thousand posts.

13. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Bob, you sure have come a long way since Buck and I sent you up the creek last February. LOL Did you ever find those shad? I'll bet we had 100+ lbs in that 8 foot net. We had shad all over the boat that day. LOL Hope you can make it again this year. Was a good time last year. Fish or no fish. LOL

14. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    As it stands now Whistler, I can make Uncle Sci FIs breakfast and skippy day but not the gathering. Things could change though. I had a great time and would love to come back again.

15. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Thats what I think also Bob. Since you are such a nice guy, I am rooting for theonecatfishbob to win that boat every other year. :smile2:I'll just donate to the cause as usual.:confused2:

Let me see, you've won a custom rod, a boat, money and what else the last couple years? I am sorry to hear of your 'suffering'. Hope things pick up for you soon.:haha:

16. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well, call me greedy if you must. I prefer to call it competitiveness. And a strong desire to win. I would also like to win the Powerball jackpot. So I guess you are right. I am greedy greedy greedy.

17. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congratulations Bob on your 1000 posts! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bob congrats on reaching 1000. Enjoy your post. Keep them comming.